Schiphol-Rijk and Hoofddorp
Human Resources, 24 September 2019
If providing a robust, timely and well-documented recruitment function that helps a group’s HR organisation achieve their recruitment goals sounds like your ideal next move, read on. Right now, we're looking for an accomplished recruiter to own and deliver a variety of recruitment processes from definition through to delivery. As well as working with managers to understand and define their recruitment need, we’ll count on you to develop and execute a recruitment plan and come up with a specific strategy for each vacancy. You’ll also be responsible for managing go to market and candidate sourcing activity and participating in the subsequent selection process. Building a strategic talent pipeline, developing an up-to-date recruitment agency supplier list and ensuring a positive candidate experience by maintaining effective and timely communication – all are aspects of this challenging and rewarding role.
What you’ll need
- A Bachelor or Academic working and thinking level, plus proven recruitment delivery and agency management experience gained across a broad range of corporate functions
- Proven direct sourcing experience covering entry level through to senior management/ director, plus excellent interviewing and assessment skills
- A proactive approach, strong organisational, planning and negotiation skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (ideally SuccessFactors)
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- A willingness to work 50/50 at our locations at Schiphol-Rijk and Hoofddorp
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Human Resources at Interxion
We’re not just a technology business. We’re a people business. And our headquarters Human Resources team plays a key role in this, working with leaders across Interxion to create long-term strategies, identify best practice and plan for the future as we continue to grow. It’s varied, challenging and rewarding work that requires strategic thinking, open communication and the confidence to challenge the business, so we can support our expansion effectively.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.