Senior Network and Cloud Manager
Sales, 14 August 2019
You'll play a key role in our sales process, working closely with customers and local stakeholders to provide vital pre-sales technical support on cloud and cloud connect issues to get major deals across the line. As the go-to expert on inter-data centre and inter-cloud connectivity, you'll be our champion for multi-cloud environments. This will involve supporting sales by demonstrating products, advising on and showing their capabilities, assessing customers' technical needs and ensuring the finished technical designs meet those needs. Not to mention helping to keep sales teams up-to-date on market trends and technical developments of our products. As the technical face of our service, you'll also be expected to represent Interxion at industry forums and events.
What you'll need
- Excellent technical expertise and pre-sales or technical support experience
- A background working with customers and internal stakeholders, including product demonstrations
- Strong commercial acumen with experience of supporting complex customer needs and sales cycles
- Deep technical understanding of architecture, cloud and solution design
- Extensive telecoms and/or data centre experience
- A confident communicator and presenter in English and either German or French, with the ability to talk with clients about technical design and specifications
- Practical experience of MPLS, VXLAN, EVPN and German as a Boolean string
- An understanding of major cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM and Oracle.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in United Kingdom
Our headquarters teams are split between London and Amsterdam and our vibrant London headquarters on Brick Lane in the heart of the lively East End, is strategically positioned between the Square Mile and Tech City. As we continue to develop and grow our business, our London teams work increasingly closely with Interxion colleagues across Europe to develop the ambitious strategies that drive our continuing success. It’s a fast-paced environment that offers you exceptional opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge in a unique tech-focused company on an international stage.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.