Senior Project Manager
Project Management, 16 May 2019
Working closely with the Project Office Director, you’ll play a key role in building our project capability and ensuring we lead and deliver projects that meet business goals. You’ll lead a variety of complex, multi-phased international projects that deliver solutions to support our business. This will involve everything from initial analysis and process documentation, through presenting potential solutions to senior managers, to hands-on project management, dealing with issues, reporting on progress and ensuring an effective handover to operations. At the same time, you’ll ensure we develop strong project management, planning and delivery skills across the business.
What you’ll need
- Highly experienced project manager.
- Record of managing remote teams to deliver international system implementations on time and budget.
- Ability to solve complex problems creatively.
- You’ll have strong tracking, coordination and planning skills and a thorough knowledge of relevant methods and tools, such as Prince2 and MS Projects.
- You’ll need to be a hands-on leader, with an analytical approach, a methodical way of working and an eye for ways to improve processes or applications.
- A persuasive communicator, with the ability to adapt your message for different audiences.
- You’ll be fluent in written and spoken English and used to developing strong working relationships at all levels.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Project Office at Interxion
We’re at the heart of everything that happens in Interxion. As the business continues to grow and change at a rapid pace, our Business Analysts and Project Managers work together to deliver the projects that support this growth. This could involve anything from improving business processes in finance or introducing automation in our customer service centre, to planning a new office or data centre. It’s challenging, varied and exciting work that exposes us to every area of the business.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.