Service Delivery Specialist (f/m/d)
Operations, 11 November 2019
- You will support the Service delivery Manager to ensure that the agreed services are delivered.
- You will be responsible to consult the assigned Global Customer Accounts.
- You will advise customers on service concepts in coordination with the Service Solution Design department.
- You will advise customers on technical operational service improvements.
- You will ensure that the customer expectations and demands are met.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work Experience in the data centre sector or telecommunication
- Ability to analyse and interpret operational data and identify areas for improvement
- Experience in working within defined KPI´s and schedules
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Engineering, e.g. fibre optic cabling, splicing or data centre / facility experience is a distinct advantage
- Analytical and conceptual approach
- Distinct solution focus and high problem solving capability; customer-requirements driven
- Flexible working manner, proactive and stress-resilient, Problem solving skills, Project management skills, Good communication skills, Consulting mentality
- Fluent in English and German
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Germany
Our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf campuses are at the heart of the fast-growing German market. As Germany's best-networked city, Frankfurt is home to a wide range of network and service providers, making our campus here the world’s leading interconnection hub. Our Düsseldorf campus is on the strategically important Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam that serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all the leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and you'll be working closely with local and international colleagues to give our customers a consistently high-quality service.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.