Service Implementation Manager
Operations, 28 August 2019
Working closely with customers and our sales team, you’ll provide technical expertise to implement solutions to support the sales process and meet customers’ technical needs. This will involve overseeing a variety of complex technical projects, from implementations to service solutions, while making sure we meet all SLAs. So, you’ll be choosing vendors and subcontractors and liaising with them to make sure their work meets relevant requirements. This includes everything from overseeing health and safety to testing, commissioning, documenting and handing over completed customer systems. You’ll also manage customers’ technical needs by keeping regular contact, understanding when their needs change and recommending any SLA changes.
What you’ll need
- Extensive engineering experience in an electro technical or industrial/mechanical environment – ideally a data centre
- Strong knowledge of server connections, ideally with experience of electrical power supply and climate control systems and fibre optic cabling
- Deep understanding of different data centre solutions for customers
- Good project management skills
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Vocational technical education or a relevant Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent data centre or telecoms work experience
- Knowledge of OPS View, Ultimo, Itracs, CAD and/or Salesforce.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Sweden
Sweden Is regularly ranked in the top three global economies for network readiness by the World Economic Forum and our campus in Stockholm is strategically placed to meet the increasing demand for digital media across Northern Europe, Russia and the Baltic States. Join one of our forward-thinking teams and you'll enjoy the scope to develop yourself and achieve your full potential, while delivering the very best for our customers.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.