Service Operation Engineer
Operations, 25 October 2019
Our customers rely on us to keep their vital infrastructure running safely and securely. In Facilities we play a key role, ensuring everything in our data centres operates as it should for our customers, from electrical power, to cooling and fire suppression systems. It’s about understanding the importance of our data centre infrastructure and working closely with other teams across the business to maintain it effectively. This means you’ll be involved in a variety of tasks, with plenty of opportunities to develop your technical skills further as we continue to bring new data centres online across Europe.
What you’ll need
- A technical infrastructure background gained in a data centre or large-scale production environment, you’ll combine technical versatility with a proactive approach to solving problems and finding solutions.
- Used to work in an environment where quality and security is key,
- You will have the ability to adapt to systems easily and are able to understand complex settings.
- You have the right approach, morale and conscience towards customers and colleagues.
- You are outgoing, service minded, and it is part of your DNA to meet deadlines and deliver as agreed.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Denmark
Our Copenhagen campus is home to Denmark’s two largest internet exchanges, enabling us to reach all internet traffic across Scandinavia, northern Germany, Russia and the Baltic states. With the presence of so many international fibres in Copenhagen, Denmark is one of the world's best countries to set up and conduct business in, offering access to 80% of Europe's GDP within 30 milliseconds. Join one of our collaborative teams in Copenhagen and you'll enjoy the scope to develop your skills and achieve your full potential, while delivering the very best for our customers.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.