Service Solution Design Engineer (f/m/d)
Operations, 05 September 2019
You will provide pre-contract technical expertise and input to our sales teams, customers and bids/proposals. You will be leading the design of the agreed Datacenter colocation service solution to ensure that customer requirements and implementation lead times are met. You will be the interface for Sales into Operations and act as a consultant to internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as engineer in an electro technical or industrial/mechanical environment
- Ability to analyse and interpret operational data and identify areas for improvement
- Experience in working within defined KPI´s and schedules
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Engineering, e.g. fibre optic cabling, splicing or data centre / facility experience is a distinct advantage
- Analytical and conceptual approach
- Distinct solution focus and high problem-solving capability, customer-requirements driven
- Flexible working manner, proactive and stress-resilient, Problem solving skills, Project management skills, Good communication skills, Consulting mentality
- Fluent in English
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Germany
Our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf campuses are at the heart of the fast-growing German market. As Germany's best-networked city, Frankfurt is home to a wide range of network and service providers, making our campus here the world’s leading interconnection hub. Our Düsseldorf campus is on the strategically important Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam that serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all the leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and you'll be working closely with local and international colleagues to give our customers a consistently high-quality service.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector, we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.