Specialist Strategic Projects (f/m/d)
Project Management, 13 November 2019
- Together with the Managing Director, you will work on high-impact transformational projects to drive the company’s growth agenda
- You will support a portfolio of multiple strategic projects from initiation to closure
- You will support the Managing Director in annual business planning and prioritization of key initiatives
- You will provide an oversight of dedicated strategic projects, focused on ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery without compromising high quality deliverables
- You will realize the potential for improvement through optimization of existing organizational structures and processes, as well as the introduction of new standards
What you’ll need
- Master’s degree in business economics, business engineering or related
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in management consulting, strategy, corporate development, business development or related fields
- Strong analytical, numeric and problem-solving skills, financial modelling expertise
- Flexible, result oriented and dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, effectively structure projects, and prioritize time and task sequences
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and German with a track record of working directly with senior leadership levels
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Management Systems and/or Agile Frameworks as well as knowledge of actual project management tools is a plus
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Willingness to travel
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in Germany
Our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf campuses are at the heart of the fast-growing German market. As Germany's best-networked city, Frankfurt is home to a wide range of network and service providers, making our campus here the world’s leading interconnection hub. Our Düsseldorf campus is on the strategically important Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam that serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all the leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and you'll be working closely with local and international colleagues to give our customers a consistently high-quality service.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.