Information Technology, 24 May 2019
You’ll provide system engineering expertise on a variety of data centre builds and internal ICT projects through the full lifecycle. That means acting as a technical partner for all our third party contractors, either on location or remotely and providing high level technical support for a range of incidents. You’ll also contribute to systems architecture and design to ensure continuous performance and availability. This includes designing, developing and maintaining landscape charts, usage procedures, VM setup and SAN setup. From installing and testing new systems to monitoring them every day and resolving problems, you’ll ensure our business continues to run smoothly.
What you’ll need
- Strong problem-solver and team player.
- Experience of working in a complex international multi-vendor network environment.
- A proactive worker, with a structured approach.
- Keen eye for detail and the character to assess risks and communicate them effectively in English.
- Relevant degree and Microsoft certification (MCSA 2012).
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Infrastructure technologies, Windows 10 Workstation, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- Know your way around SAN Compellent and Equallogic storage systems and VMware ESX.
- ITIL and Prince2 foundation you’ll be a VMWare Virtual Certified Professional (VCP) or have Data Center Virtualization (VCD).
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Information Technology at Interxion
Technology is at the heart of our business and our headquarters Information Technology (ICT) teams develop the infrastructure, design and build the networks and support the servers and applications that enable us to offer rich connectivity to our customers. With new data centres coming online all the time, it's a rapidly changing technical environment where we always have to be ready to innovate, drive change and take the lead on a variety of projects and tasks. Join one of our open, friendly teams and you'll discover an environment where the challenges are immense, the pace of change is incredible and the responsibilities are unique.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.