Brick Lane, London
Operations, 07 October 2019
Reporting to the Service Design Manager, you’ll be processing, managing and developing design drawings and documentation for a variety of customer projects. This could involve drawing attachments for lease agreements, customer footprint data or centralised floor plans. You’ll support the whole customer process, from initial sales to service design, implementation and deinstallation. This means you’ll work closely with Interxion teams and our customers to support and advise on formulating requirements. You’ll also develop and set drawing standards, ensuring they’re aligned across our business.
What you’ll need
- Proven experience as an expert draftsman in an electrical or industrial environment
- Strong AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel and VISIO knowledge
- Experience of working within KPIs and schedules
- Ideally an understanding of telecommunications engineering
- Vocational level qualification as a technical draftsman in a technical field
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Experience of project management
- A flexible, proactive approach to your work
- A fluent communicator in English
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
Interxion in United Kingdom
Our London campus on Brick Lane in the heart of the lively East End Is strategically positioned between the financial hub in the Square Mile and Tech City, the world’s third largest tech start-up cluster. We’re renowned in the trading world for offering rich, rapid and simple connectivity to the markets in Asia, North America and the rest of Europe. It’s a fast-paced environment that's passionate about technology, which offers you exceptional opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge on an international stage.
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.