Tupolevlaan 24 - Netherlands
Are you a communicator and do you thrive in an environment where you coordinate change projects with internal and external parties? Read on! You are the central point for the ICT infrastructure team for infrastructure projects. Our ITIL processes need to be improved and extended, especially the Change Management process. You define our Infrastructure roadmap and collect project- and change requests and map them into a planning. Your excellent monitoring skills and result orientation drives changes to be executed. Last, but not least, you train and inform IT colleagues on the IT project management framework to comply to and templates to be used.
- Education level gained by experience or education: VMBO TL / MBO 3-4
- Some experience in system administration in an (international) complex environment in IT-infrastructure and in projects
- ITIL (Change) management process experience
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Understands project management frameworks
- Some understanding of IT-infrastructure architectures and processes.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- The ability to convince others
- Attention to detail and quality focus
Interxion ICT offers the opportunity to make a difference every day and to further develop your technical expertise. We offer a brand-new office, a competitive salary, the opportunity to attend technical conferences and benefits such as a pension scheme, 25 holidays, a parking space, commuting compensation and 10% bonus to be paid in April.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. Please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.