We are looking for a Finance Manager leading the Finance team located close by our Data-Center-Campus in the North of Vienna.
The Finance Managers roles and responsibilities - he or she...
- manages the local financial organization and leads the local finance team. Coordinates, reviews, and optimizes the local finance activities and supports the organization as a business partner.
- implements and maintains an efficient finance structure with clear roles and responsibilities and optimizes the utilization of (the available) IT tools.
- ensures the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of local finance organisation.
- is directly responsible for accurate finance numbers and execution of all compliance rules.
- interacts with all levels of the (country and HQ) finance organization, the Senior Management Team, the headquarters’ departments and the cost center owners.
- operates autonomously to support the company’s strategic direction regarding finance and reporting.
The Finance Managers profile - he or she is/has...
- excellent people management skills
- excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and written (respectful communication)
- the ability to transfer knowledge to others and act as coach and mentor to employees
- business awareness (entrepreneurial mind-set)
- an analytical and innovative thinker
- high complex-problem-solving abilities
- the ability to effectively manage for results
- efficiently planing and using resources (budget control)
- educated to degree level in accounting or has relevant working experience
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar position – preferably in an international environment
- 4+ years’ people management experience
- profound knowledge of Excel and Excel programming (macro, query)
- profound knowledge of IFRS reporting requirements
- knowledge of SOX
- fluent in English, both written and orally, German on at least B2-level.