IE-DUB2 - Dublin - Ireland
We have a rare opportunity for a talented Marketing professional to join InterXion at our Brussels office as Marketing Manager. This is a newly created role, where you will have the opportunity to build this function from scratch and have real business impact from day 1.
In this role we are looking for someone who enjoys being ‘hands on’ as this role will involve planning and attending of events- you will not spend every day behind your desk!
As Marketing Manager you will drive a focused marketing strategy and implementation for Belgium. You will be responsible for the planning, execution and tracking of an integrated country marketing and communications plan focused on building the pipeline and increasing brand awareness with measurable impact on the pipeline.
You will work very closely with the Sales team, and report directly to the Managing Director for Belgium.
Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- Definition and presentation of the Belgium Marketing Strategy (goal, target, plan, instruments/tools)
- Integration with the local company sales and Global marketing strategy and planning.
- Provide market intelligence to facilitate the Belgium Managing Director with local positioning and strategic decision-making.
- Marketing budget setting annually and working to budget.
- Drive marketing programs to deliver pipeline coverage for the sales organisation in close cooperation with MD.
- Definition of target groups and management of customer & prospect databases.
- Localise value propositions and key messages and the creation and localisation of marketing content.
- Managing the core lead development and customer retention activities, as well as lead generation programmme in line with Marketing Plan.
- Event management (amongst others; presence at events, organize internal and external company events, speaker at events)
- Execution of local online and social media strategy.
In our ideal candidate we are looking for someone who can demonstrate flexibility and willingness to be ‘hands on’ as this is a broad role where you will need to set priorities and be able to push back where needed.
In order to be considered for the role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related fields.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing environment, ideally within the broader Telecom or IT industry.
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales management.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French - both in writing and orally.
- Excellent planning skills; creation and follow-up of plans, setting priorities.
- Excellent understanding of local marketing- this role will focus on Belgium only.
- Strong technology skills, MS Office, Linkedin, etc