- Vote for Interx...
Vote for Interxion as Service Provider of the Year 2013
We are delighted to announce that Interxion has been shortlisted for the Data Centre Solutions Award for Service Provider of the Year 2013. But if we are going to win, we need the public and our customers and partners to vote for us.
Interxion’s nomination reflects our continued investment in customer service, in our innovative Cloud Test Labs, and our successful building of communities of interest which add real value to our customers’ businesses and the services they offer to their own.
The Data Centre Solutions Awards reward the products, projects and services as well as honour companies and teams operating in data centre fields. The DCS Awards recognise the achievements of end-users, channel partners and vendors alike.
Further, for anyone who votes in all 18 of the award categories, there is the chance to win a Kindle Fire.
Why vote for Interxion?
- Community: Our Hubs provide a valuable opportunity to cross-sell services and form valuable industry partnerships, ultimately driving additional business value for our customers
- Innovation: We have invested heavily in developing our Cloud Test Lab: a unique proposition to help our customers test and launch new cloud services, delivering additional revenue streams in a difficult market place
- Coverage: Our customers are powered by the most geographically widespread and best-connected data centre network in Europe, with 33 data centres across 11 countries offering access to 18 European internet exchanges and more than 450 carriers and ISPs
- We spotted an opportunity to provide increased value and differentiate ourselves significantly within the market place through the creation of special environments targeted at specific markets. These unique environments – our ‘Hubs’ – bring together extensive communities of our customers, giving them the opportunity to interconnect and gain direct and high-speed access to services offered by other participants.
- Our Financial Hubs offer high frequency trading firms additional value, by allowing them to easily access new services from the extensive community of MTFs, brokers, VARs and ISVs. This approach can help customers reduce their latency, increase their competiveness and cut their costs
- Our Content Hubs provide an ideal environment for effective content aggregation, exchange, storage, management and distribution. They enable our customers to interconnect with a large and growing digital media community, driving value by helping them optimise distribution and minimise costs
- In our Cloud Hubs, both service providers operating their own cloud platforms and enterprises building private clouds can colocate their equipment in close proximity to leading public cloud and content delivery networks to deliver the best possible end-user experience
- Over the last year we have developed Cloud Test Lab which is virtual proof-of-concept environments within our data centres, where customers can test different scenarios without any risk and be confident of meeting the demands of the real world when they launch. As a result, our data centres provide the ideal location to test and launch new cloud services, including:
- A ready-to-use proof-of-concept environment that shortens the time-to-market for new cloud services
- A free-of-charge test period to help reduce start-up costs
- Easy access to industry-leading software, systems, connectivity and colocation capabilities which frees up customers to focus on their service development priorities
- Optional instant deployment of new services from the Interxion Cloud Hub which accelerates delivery to customers
- Unlike other data centre providers, we do not offer any services in competition with those of our customers