Customer Service & Service Implementation Engineer
|Frist(en)||27. Juli 2018|
Did you know that behind the scenes, Interxion keep your videos streaming and your online shopping only 1 click away. We do all that with a team of 25 in Switzerland and we are growing!
As a Customer Service & Service Implementation Engineer, you are responsible for the physical customer implementation process and customer service support. Moreover, you manage and execute a variety of projects execute implementation projects. You are responsible for all customer related Hands & Eyes activities and contribute to the business’ organic growth by managing Cross Connects and Pre-Cabling.
As a Customer Service & Service Implementation Engineer you:
- operate, supervise and maintain all customer related activities in the Swiss data centres
- support and lead customer projects
- follow up on SLA and agreed KPIs to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
- lead and oversee the planning and effective execution of all standard and non-standard service solution implementations in line with contractual agreements
- supervise solutions for project implementation issues
- are responsible for cost control of the implementation activities as per defined handover documentations
- install and test of network connections (fiber & copper)
- keep track of all activities in the relevant internal tools and system
- perform required H&E activities (rapid response, pre-scheduled) within given SLAs
- perform call out activities outside business hours
- handle all incoming customer service requests related to organic growth products like Cross Connects or pre-cabling
- are the single point of contact for customers during the implementation phase
- coordinate signs-offs with any third-party installation or deliveries
- create and perform necessary change requests and evaluate the associated risks
- contribute actively to continuous energy efficiency (PUE)
As an experienced technical expert, you know how to provide technical customer service support, and how to operate technical interventions requested by customers.
If you have 3-5 years experiences as a technician in an electrical or industrious environment, you enjoy project work and you are fluent in English and German we would like to hear from you.
In return for your skills, you can expect a friendly office, a booming market segment and a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
We look forward hearing from you by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org