|Closing Date(s)||20. december 2017|
Sales Supporter in a small ambitious and engaged team, where the pace between word and action is high and excellence in everything we do is how we work
Help us take the next step into being the best connectivity hub in the region.
Do you have experience from being the backbone in a sales organization providing support for the account managers while delivering customer focused tasks yourself? Are you motivated by the opportunity to contribute to great results to the benefits of your colleagues and our customers? Then you might be the right candidate for this exciting position.
Based in Copenhagen, you will join a fast-moving team of good colleagues in Copenhagen and Stockholm consisting of five sales responsible and reporting to our Sales Director.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Act as the “wing man” for Sales Managers and our Sales Director ensuring that all details are in place, in the right quality and in due time
- Prepare proposals and agreements to customers
- Be responsible for ensuring smooth and workable processes with Sales and up to date procedures
- Be responsible for keeping an updated record in our sales management system and provide reports on request
- Together with Marketing you plan and execute customer events
- Ensure alignment and approach with Operations and Finance to support customer facing activities best possible.
Since you have experts in Head Quarter and good colleagues across Europe, there is also good opportunities for sparring, collaboration etc.
Being supporter for our office in both Copenhagen and Stockholm some travel activities must be expected 2-3 times a month.
You thrive with having several tasks, keep the overview and stay calm even when things are moving fast. As a person you are outgoing, very service-oriented and engaged while being able to keep focus on the detail when needed. You have strong communication skills in writing, particularly. You master English in a way where you can qualify others work and keep focus on customers experience in everything you do.
Preferably you have Bachelor or similar within sales, a minimum of two years of experience in an administrative / sales support role, familiar with sales procedures and support systems as ie. Sales Force
We see ourselves as passionate, customer focused, courageous and based on this together with our strong team spirit we develop ourselves and the business.