MEF CE 2.0 accelerating new Business opportunities
24 september 2015 - 11 december 2016
Since the highly successful introduction of CE 2.0, the evolution of Carrier Ethernet business continues to grow at a fast pace.
Now the MEF has announced the Third Network, a new innovative industry vision for the future of network services.
This 3rd edition of the MEF Nordics seminar in Denmark is an opportunity to look in-depth at the latest news in Carrier Ethernet CE 2.0, which is the industry's 1st standardized Multi-CoS with application-oriented CoS Performance Objectives. New case studies for both Enterprise and Wholesale Business will be debated in Service Providers and Equipment Suppliers Panels. How Carrier Ethernet will seamlessly enable SDN & NFV Networks will also be debated, along with the latest work of MEF Services Interconnect Program and much more. The seminar ends with a panel discussion about new business oppotunities for both Enterprise and Wholesale Business.
This overview explores the Third Network vision, its impact on the market and how the first steps to that vision have already been taken by the MEF.
|13.30||MEF Nordics update||Youcef Ayad|
|13.45||New CE Services Structure & MEF Services Interconnect Program||Bjørn Bæra|
|13.55||Introduction to The Third Network||Jan Marien|
1st Panel Discussion: Focus on B2B Enterprise services and new Business opportunities. (Cloud Services, Third Network & NFV/SDN)
2nd Panel Discussion: Focus on B20 Wholesale services and new Business opportunities. (New E-transit service, Mobile Backhaul for LTE Advanced & Legacy migration to Carrier Ethernet)
End of MEF CE Seminar
Start of Carrier Round Table
End of Event
Enterprise Panel Topics
- New Cloud services business with application-oriented CoS Performance Objectives,
- The MEF Work Towards the Third Network
- Using LSO, SDN and NFV to Enhance Carrier Ethernet Services
- The New Generation of Stakeholders in the LSO-SDN-NFV Era
- Ethernet Services Migration to LSO, SDN and NFV
- Global examples of CE 2.0 service deployments
- Metro, national, international
- Cloud services
Wholesale Panel Topics
- How to take crate new business with the new CE 2.0 service E-transit
- E-Transit and OVC Services - the Wholesale Ethernet game-changer
- Who will beneficiate E-Access certification with the MEF Services Interconnect Program
- The new business opportunities with Mobile Backhaul for LTE Advanced,
- What is CE 2.0 Wholesale Ethernet Access?
- Technically and Commercially why is this important?
- What is the buyer/seller/user model?
- What is the Retail Service Provider’s Perspective – “The Buyer”?
- What is the Wholesale Access Provider’s Perspective – “The Seller”?
- What’s the MEF doing to standardize, accelerate implementation?
- What technical implementation and operational & certification resources to standardize and accelerate implementation?
- Is the MEF working on anything else?
Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center,
Arni Magnussons Gade 2,
1577 København V