A McKinsey & Company report found that 85% of surveyed senior supply-chain executives1 struggled with inefficient digital technologies in their supply chains. Leveraging digital technologies are how Manufacturing can change how they create and deliver value to their customers, but this needs to be considered when building out their data infrastructure.
This is forcing a new architecture that needs to be designed for:
- Enhancing data exchanges across multiple internal/external platforms
- Running performant analytics across each global point of presence
- Bringing users, networks, and clouds to privately hosted Manufacturing data
Optimizing Manufacturing data exchange requires a data-centric infrastructure architecture that’s designed to solve for Data Gravity2, secure data near the customer, and enforce data compliance while also being designed for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
Developed by expert solutions architects, our Optimizing Manufacturing Data Exchange PDx™ Solution Toolkit includes:
- Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) Solution Brief
- A codified strategy and solution approach to data-driven digital transformation
- Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) Blueprint
- Three-step integration and hosting solution process to achieve target state architecture
- Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) Design Guide
- Plan, identify, map and deploy methodology that shows real value impact