- United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for the daily maintenance of our corporate website and its 11 language variations. You’ll take briefs from teams across Europe, then build, edit, test and publish content to meet deadlines, reporting any bugs to web developers. This will involve selecting and editing relevant imagery and ensuring everything’s optimised for SEO. Your role also includes reporting using Google Analytics and testing and maintaining our digital estate, including managing our social media page. It’s an opportunity to build your knowledge of UX, UAT and basic coding and contribute to digital strategies and campaigns.
What you’ll need
- A digital or marketing background, ideally in the technology industry, you’ll know your way around CMS systems and SEO.
- Experience of using Google Analytics for reporting.
- A strong copywriter and editor, with knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, PowerPoint and basic HTML.
- Fluent in English, ideally with knowledge of other European languages,
- An excellent organiser, used to multi-tasking, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to map and improve site users’ experiences and up to speed on the latest online and digital trends.
Marketing at Interxion
We work in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting business sectors and our headquarters Marketing teams translate Interxion’s unique offer into bespoke campaigns, content and propositions for each geography and customer segment. This involves working closely with marketing teams in different countries, supporting them as they implement our marketing plans to ensure they fit their individual markets. By communicating the wide range of services Interxion offers its customers, we play a key role in ensuring the business continues to grow and keeps the world connected.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
To apply, click on ‘Apply'