12885 - France
Maintenance Operations Manager
Île de France
You’ll manage, improve and develop our computer-aided maintenance management tool (CMMS) and database across all our Île de France sites, ensuring it covers all equipment, projects and maintenance activities. This includes integrating the preventative maintenance programme into CMMS and using it to create reports to support performance analysis and monitor regulatory control. As our CMMS expert, you’ll keep an eye on industry developments. You’ll also train and support site managers and engineers in its use and formalise feedback on how it’s used.
What you’ll need
- Strong technical knowledge of high power, air conditioning techniques, security and safety systems and centralised technical management solutions
- Experience of CMMS management OR Bac to Bac +2 qualification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools, particularly Excel
- Experience of delivering technical training
- Combination of practical and theoretical experience
- Project management skills
- A thorough, proactive approach to your work
- Fluent written and spoken French and English
Interxion in France
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.