- We are looking for a new colleague to support our Facility Management shift-team (24/7) in our data-center in the north of Vienna.
Your future role?
- Day-to-day surveillance of building and equipment
- Execution and coordination of maintenance and repair work
- Coordination and monitoring of external service providers and suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with work permits as well as Occupational Health & Safety
- Support in administrative tasks (update maintenance plans and protocols, change requests, site documentation, update of internal systems, etc.)
- 24/7 shiftwork
- Completed technical education (electrical engineer, cooling system engineer, plumbing engineer, mechanical engineer) and/or education in Facility Management (Apprenticeship, HTL etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- IT and technical affinity
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German and English (B1-level)
- problem-solving skills and hands-on approach