- United Kingdom
As an HR advisor you will work with managers to create a motivating and challenging environment for employees to work in.
You will advise your line managers on various HR topics and support them from a tactical and operational level by guiding their annual plans from an HR perspective. You support and advice the line on inflow, mobility and outflow matters. You are taking initiative and looking for opportunities to create added value on HR matters for the business and the HR team.
The HR advisor advise, both per request and according to your own insights, coach and develop colleagues in scope, monitors the proper implementation of HR policies in accordance with laws and regulations.
Your focus will be on the “Operations” department, which is the biggest department within Interxion Netherlands.
In this role you will also work together with your international HR Colleagues and with HQ.
- The HR Advisor will be the 1st point of contact for all employees of Operations;
- Together with recruitment you will be responsible for the candidate pipeline and new hires;
- Support the annual performance management process;
- Support in Training & development;
- Support in Local Comp & Ben;
- Ensure that the Company’s policies and procedures are compliant.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor/University degree in HR;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR, ideally in an international environment;
- Available for minimum 36 hours a week;
- Have up to date knowledge of NL employment legislation;
- Demonstrable experience of handling employee relations queries;
- Preferred experience in a technical/IT surrounding;
- You are customer centric, result oriented, a critical thinker;
- Flexible, teamplayer, hans-on mentality, pro-active, self-starter, detailed;
- You know how to manage your managers expectations and connect with your stakeholders;
- Fluent in Dutch and English both written and oral is a must.
Human Resources at Interxion NL
We’re not just a technology business. We’re a people business. And our Human Resources team works closely with the local management team to provide every kind of HR service as our business continues to grow. With an open door policy, we're also a trusted advisor to colleagues across the local business. We deal with everything from employee queries such as annual leave, to strategic training and development, organisational structure and recruitment, and liaising with the headquarters HR team. It's a varied workload, which means we’re involved in every aspect of the business, making it an excellent opportunity to develop your generalist HR skills.
What can we offer you?
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action.
We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
We also understand that staying healthy is important, so all our employees have access to an on site gym and we have a healthy catered lunch.
To apply, click on “Apply now’. You will be redirected to our candidate management system which we will use to manage your application.
If you have more questions about the vacancy please contact our Recruiter, Vivian Boers at +31- 611781176.