International Business Manager
You’ll be the local relationship manager for some of our major global customers. Working with local sales teams and the relevant global account directors, you’ll provide a quality customer experience, while maintaining and growing revenue. This means developing strong customer relationships with key decision makers, understanding their needs and using your insights to inform both local and international sales plans. At the same time, you’ll always be on the lookout for opportunities to maximise existing contracts and build new business. From preparing quotes and producing SLAs to regularly updating Salesforce.com, you’ll make sure local customers stay loyal and lucrative.
What you’ll need
- Experience of the data centre industry
- Track record of successful relationship management
- Proactive approach, with the personal motivation to continuously develop and improve
- Ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels
- Commercial understanding, with a strong customer focus and the ability to build and manage working partnerships
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Degree in IT, Engineering or a business-related subject
Interxion in France
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.