If you want to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing technical organisation, this is a great opportunity to gain experience, managing incoming and outgoing parcels at one of our busy data centres. You’ll be the first point of contact for couriers and customers, who mostly deal in English. Tracking packages, managing our stock inventory, creating electronic orders and updating files, you’ll make sure all our stock and office supplies are up-to-date. You’ll also help to keep meeting rooms, equipment, signage and the general data centre environment well-maintained, including managing and sorting waste.
What you’ll need
- Either some relevant experience of inventory management or a willingness to learn
- The ability to work with a variety of technologies
- Good communication skills in both French and English
- The character to work on your own initiative
- A focus on quality work
- A keen eye for detail, with an emphasis on security
- The confidence to work with people at all levels
Interxion in France
Our two French campuses give our customers access to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In Paris, we co-locate all of France’s key internet exchanges in seven interconnected data centres, providing access to France and southern Europe. As one of the world's most attractive cities, with a rich and vibrant culture, Paris offers a quality of life that's hard to match. In Marseille, the submarine cables that link Europe to a variety of International markets connect directly into our campus, which makes it strategically important to our European and global business.