- United Kingdom
Reporting to the UK marketing manager, you’ll be developing marketing processes and designing communication materials to make the most of sales leads and our market proposition. This will involve translating the corporate marketing strategy for the UK market to generate sales leads and helping to define our local market position through effective intelligence and analysis. You’ll also develop and execute a strategy for social media, create a range of newsletters, emails and blog content and develop working relationships with local PR agencies and media. In addition to this, you'll manage our presence at a number of industry events, including identifying and briefing relevant Interxion speakers.
What you’ll need
- Proven marketing experience, including working with external design, PR and event agencies
- An understanding of communication and survey tools
- An articulate communicator in English, ideally with knowledge of other European languages
- Excellent planning skills
- A proactive approach, with the ability to manage a range of projects
- Commercial awareness
- A degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business or equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting functional areas
Marketing at Interxion
We work in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting sectors and our Marketing team works closely with the sales teams to develop effective strategies that help build our local business. As well as working with agencies to develop digital and social media B2B campaigns, we also run events and seminars to support our local strategy. At the same time, we work closely with the headquarters Marketing team to ensure the corporate strategy meets our local market needs.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.