You’ll be managing physical site security operations so our customers can rely on a safe and secure service. This includes developing and maintaining relevant policies and standards and reviewing database integrity, as well as ensuring all access control, CCTV systems and security hardware are properly maintained. You’ll also manage our relationships with security suppliers and act as the first point of contact for any security-related issues, including implementing new security software. Ultimately, you’ll make sure everyone understands best security practices and puts security first.
What you’ll need
With extensive experience of managing security in a technical environment, you’ll be a hands-on leader with an analytical approach to developing custom solutions to complex problems.
Skills we would also like to see:
- Strong focus on processes and process development
- You’ll be an accurate, structured worker, with the ability to adapt to different challenges and the flexibility to react quickly to emergencies;
- Bachelor or HBO level degree;
- Good knowledge of a range of security-related IT systems;
- Experience in working in a process driven environment;
- Understanding of physical security management standards (ASIS);
- You have a Beveiliger II security licence;
- Comfortable and confident dealing with people at all levels;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English is a must;
- Available for 24/7 escalations;
- Driver’s licence B
About Interxion in the Netherlands
In Amsterdam, Europe’s main Internet hub, we provide a wide range of data centre, co-location, connectivity, cloud platform and IT infrastructure services to 1,600 global customers through a growing network of seven state-of-the-art data centres. That's why we call it The Gateway to Europe. As well as using advanced techniques to ensure constant flows of data, we also offer communities of interest and connectivity to give our customers the scope to grow their businesses. Join us and you'll discover an open, forward-thinking, can-do culture, where teams of passionate, courageous people operate in a high-tech environment to deliver exceptional customer service.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
To apply, click on “Apply now’. You will be redirected to our candidate management system which we will use to manage your application.
If you have more questions about the vacancy please contact our Recruiter, Vivian Boers at +31- 611781176.