- United Kingdom
You'll play a key role in our sales process, working closely with customers and local stakeholders to provide vital pre-sales technical support on cloud and cloud connect issues to get major deals across the line. As the go-to expert on inter-data centre and inter-cloud connectivity, you'll be our champion for multi-cloud environments. This will involve supporting sales by demonstrating products, advising on and showing their capabilities, assessing customers' technical needs and ensuring the finished technical designs meet those needs. Not to mention helping to keep sales teams up-to-date on market trends and technical developments of our products. As the technical face of our service, you'll also be expected to represent Interxion at industry forums and events.
What you'll need
- Excellent technical expertise and pre-sales or technical support experience
- A background working with customers and internal stakeholders, including product demonstrations
- Strong commercial acumen with experience of supporting complex customer needs and sales cycles
- Deep technical understanding of architecture, cloud and solution design
- Extensive telecoms and/or data centre experience
- A confident communicator and presenter in English and either German or French, with the ability to talk with clients about technical design and specifications
- Practical experience of MPLS, VXLAN, EVPN and German as a Boolean string
- An understanding of major cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM and Oracle.