Service Planning Coordinator (f/m/d)
You will be responsible for all service deliver requests and Customer tickets coming from our Internal System. You will handle the administration of installations and/or de-installations of Cross connects / Cloud connects, Migrations, Multi-home connections. You will monitor the Service Level Agreements and coordinate the operational tasks.You will prepare processes and procedures instruction, provide reporting and daily support to the Service Operations Management Department.
What you’ll need
- Educated to a vocational level with minimum of 3 – 5 years experience as technician / customer support / technical support in an electro technical or industrial/mechanical environment
- Experience of working in a CRM / ERP administration environment providing active customer support by request processing and providing the necessary info and guidance to service operations
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Engineering, e.g. fibre optic cabling, splicing or data centre / facility experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience of project planning/scheduling and reporting. Planning / scheduling system knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in working within defined KPI´s and schedules
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.
Interxion in Germany
Our Frankfurt and Düsseldorf campuses are at the heart of the fast-growing German market. As Germany's best-networked city, Frankfurt is home to a wide range of network and service providers, making our campus here the world’s leading interconnection hub. Our Düsseldorf campus is on the strategically important Internet highway between Frankfurt and Amsterdam that serves the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region and hosts all the leading IP transit and Ethernet service providers. Join one of our teams in Germany and you'll be working closely with local and international colleagues to give our customers a consistently high-quality service.
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.