- United Kingdom
As we continue to grow rapidly, you’ll play a key role, driving a variety of marketing initiatives to deliver optimised audience experiences across a range of digital platforms, applications and channels. From PR and social to web and brand marketing, you’ll make sure our messages are integrated for different audiences and countries to deliver a strong, consistent message. So, you’ll develop a marketing plan, control budgets and manage agencies to evolve our brand messaging, maintain strong corporate comms and oversee the effective use of relevant marketing platforms. In short, you’ll lead a digital marketing strategy that drives commercial growth across multiple countries.
What you’ll need
- Deep digital marketing experience with an IT, technical or data centre background.
- Inspirational team leader and a proven relationship manager.
- Strong networking, influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to clearly communicate and influence at all levels.
- Confident communicator in English and, ideally at least one other European language.
- Excellent understanding of B2B Enterprise, Cloud and Connectivity Provider markets and channels.
- experience of online marketing tools and marketing automation and sales management platforms.
- Strong commercial knowledge and the ability to plan and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to build and implement a successful international digital marketing strategy through to execution.
Marketing at Interxion
We work in one of the world’s fastest-growing and exciting business sectors and our headquarters Marketing teams translate Interxion’s unique offer into bespoke campaigns, content and propositions for each geography and customer segment. This involves working closely with marketing teams in different countries, supporting them as they implement our marketing plans to ensure they fit their individual markets. By communicating the wide range of services Interxion offers its customers, we play a key role in ensuring the business continues to grow and keeps the world connected.