You’ll provide system engineering expertise on a variety of data centre builds and internal ICT projects through the full lifecycle. That means acting as a technical partner for all our third party contractors, either on location or remotely and providing high level technical support for a range of incidents. You’ll also contribute to systems architecture and design to ensure continuous performance and availability. This includes designing, developing and maintaining landscape charts, usage procedures, VM setup and SAN setup. From installing and testing new systems to monitoring them every day and resolving problems, you’ll ensure our business continues to run smoothly.
What you’ll need
- Strong problem-solver and team player.
- Experience of working in a complex international multi-vendor network environment.
- A proactive worker, with a structured approach.
- Keen eye for detail and the character to assess risks and communicate them effectively in English.
- Relevant degree and Microsoft certification (MCSA 2012).
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Infrastructure technologies, Windows 10 Workstation, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- Know your way around SAN Compellent and Equallogic storage systems and VMware ESX.
- ITIL and Prince2 foundation you’ll be a VMWare Virtual Certified Professional (VCP) or have Data Center Virtualization (VCD).