12894 - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Service Design Manager, you’ll be processing, managing and developing design drawings and documentation for a variety of customer projects. This could involve drawing attachments for lease agreements, customer footprint data or centralised floor plans. You’ll support the whole customer process, from initial sales to service design, implementation and deinstallation. This means you’ll work closely with Interxion teams and our customers to support and advise on formulating requirements. You’ll also develop and set drawing standards, ensuring they’re aligned across our business.
What you’ll need
• Proven experience as an expert draftsman in an electrical or industrial environment
• Strong AutoCAD, Outlook, Excel and VISIO knowledge
• Experience of working within KPIs and schedules
• Ideally an understanding of telecommunications engineering
• Vocational level qualification as a technical draftsman in a technical field
• ITIL Foundation certificate
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Experience of project management
• A flexible, proactive approach to your work
• A fluent communicator in English
At Interxion, we’re small enough to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing digital landscape, but big enough to work with some of the world’s leading businesses. And we’re growing fast, so this is a great time to join us and make your mark on our future.
To apply, click on ‘Apply'