|Adres||Interxion Netherlands, Schiphol-Rijk|
With 50 data centres in 11 countries, Interxion already has the widest geographic reach of any business in our sector. We’re continuing to drive for more impressive growth. Since 2006 we’ve seen solid growth and have increased our investment in both facilities and employees. As the pan-European leader in co-location and associated managed services, Interxion delivers a full set of services that allow more than 1,300 companies to securely house, connect, monitor and maintain mission-critical IT equipment.
We employ people with the talent and energy to ensure customer satisfaction and take our business forward. Currently Interxion Netherlands is looking for a Finance Assistant to strengthen its Finance department working out of its offices in Schiphol-Rijk.
We see ourselves as an open, forward-thinking, equal opportunity employer. We invest in training and personal development of our people. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, as well as great career opportunities and challenges.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
Responsible for supporting the Finance Manager and Finance Assistants AR and AP with day to day administration work to ensure compliance with local regulations and authorities and to provide local Finance and HQ with financial reports to ensure clear financial administration.
Performing a broad range of finance tasks, in support of procure to pay cycle and in support of day to day accounting tasks performed by the Finance department.
- Support (assistant) finance manager in all day-to-day accounting tasks.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with other departments and customers as needed
- Answers questions and provides assistance to other departments and customers as needed
- Prepares payment runs
You will report directly to the Finance Manager and will be working closely with other members of the Interxion Nederland team and with our customers.
The position is based in Schiphol-Rijk.
- Secondary education required, preferable with a financial subject or local equivalent (MBO)
- Preferably a degree in Basic Accounting or studying for
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a finance environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both in writing and orally. Other European languages is an advantage.
As a person you are flexible but have no problem working in a disciplined manner, have a can do mentality and mindset, are stress-resilient, client focused and accurate. Furthermore you know how to analyze a problem and you can, based on available information, conclude correct and realistic diagnoses.
You will feel comfortable working autonomously but are also a good team player.
Due to the international nature of this position it is essential that you are good in English, both in speech and writing and are fluent in Dutch.
YOU WILL ALSO HAVE
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with ERP software (i.e. Sage, Exact, Apptus, DBCapture, JDE, SAP or others)
- Experience with Sage is an advantage
The chance for you to join a financially strong, successful, international company with consistent high growth. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and most importantly the opportunity for you to make a difference.
The location for this position is at the company’s Interxion Netherlands office near Amsterdam.