All Interxion: A Digital Realty Company Customers
Interxion’s data centre facilities globally remain fully operational with onsite technical staff monitoring and supporting your critical operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. In accordance with local government and health agency guidelines, Interxion is maintaining a risk-based, safety-first programme focused on maintaining operational continuity for our customers. As a result, we want to remind all customers that despite the ease of restrictions in some regions, the following protocols will remain in place at all Interxion facilities through at least year-end and until otherwise notified:
We recommend wearing a mask at all times within an Interxion facility
- Cloth face coverings are permitted; however, any covering should fit snugly and cover one’s nose and mouth.
Maintain social distancing at all times & prioritise personal hygiene
- Maintain social distancing guidelines from all personnel and limit any prolonged face-to-face interactions.
- Prioritise personal hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing and use of available hand sanitiser, respiratory etiquette (cover nose and mouth w/ arm when sneezing) and avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
Limit site visits and onsite personnel to critical activities only
- Projects requiring large work teams or non-essential staff should be deferred or re-prioritized to minimize onsite personnel when possible and may be subject to additional screening requirements and safety inspections. Audit activity should be limited to remote auditing only; onsite auditing is considered non-essential.
- Restrict all shipments to critical installations and supplies only. Contact your site before arranging any large deliveries as there may be disruptions to unscheduled deliveries.
- Interxion’s standard maintenance programme remains in effect. Maintenance activities requiring large work teams (i.e. de-energised maintenance, pull-the-plug test, etc.) will be completed on a prioritised basis and per Interxion’s COVID safety guidelines.
Security screening remains in effect upon site entry
- All persons entering an Interxion facility (i.e. employees, customers, visitors or vendors) will continue to be screened by Security prior to being allowed access.
- Access will be denied to anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms, who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, who was in direct contact in the past 14 days with anyone confirmed positive for COVID-19, or who is currently awaiting results from a COVID-19 test.
- Immediately report any onsite positive cases of COVID-19 (or suspected positive or pending testing) to Interxion.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding regarding these protocols and we will continue to keep you updated as our protocols evolve. Please contact your local Interxion team or email QHSEReporting@interxion.com if you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, please continue to access Interxion’s coronavirus information resource page for a link to our “Frequently Asked Questions” and Business Continuity Framework.
Interxion’s primary focus is on the health and safety of our customers, partners, vendors and employees. Thank you for your help in supporting these objectives, and again, please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Interxion European Customer Service Centre
Customer Portal: https://portal.interxion.com
Toll Free Telephone number when calling from Europe + 800 00 999 222
Toll Free Telephone number when calling from the US: 1 855 599 9222
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7375 7070
Fax: + 44 (0)20 7375 7059
Registered in England: 3753969
Registered office: 5th Floor, 91-95 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL.