Getting Physical With Hybrid Cloud Security
In this whitepaper we outline how Interxion’s Cloud Connect service offers enterprises the most secure and resilient hybrid cloud solution. Combining robust physical security, round the clock maintenance and support, and more than enough redundancy to cope with the unexpected, Interxion’s colocation data centres help enterprises realise the true potential of hybrid cloud.
Download now to learn more about how:
- Every business is a data business, and the cost of failing to secure that data, both logically and physically, can be devastating.
- On-premise data centres have served many organisations well to date, but are ill equipped for handling the demands of a 24/7, cloud-driven business world.
- For most businesses security isn’t the core competency, and so the challenges of maintaining enterprise-grade physical security can leave in-house staff over-stretched and exposed to vulnerabilities.
- Interxion’s Cloud Connect service provides private, high performance and cost efficient interconnectivity for enterprises to their cloud providers of choice, including Microsoft ExpressRoute and AWS Direct Connect, bypassing the public Internet for their connection to the clouds.
- Utilising Cloud Connect as part of your Hybrid Cloud strategy, your data centre operations can have the highest degree of physical security, supported by the built-in redundancy to cope with even the most extreme situations.